ATHLETICS : HOME OF THE RED DEVILS
Athletic Director: Rich Shello
Athletic Trainer: Scott Hoagland
Athletic Trainer: Aimee Mitchell
Athletic Secretary: Judee Schroeder
Ridge Fans can follow us on Twitter! Ridge Athletics @Ridgegameday
For all sports teams schedules visit www.skylandconferencenj.org
Ridge High School has been recognized as the best athletic school in 2016 by the NJSIAA for having won the Shop Rite Cup among Group IV schools in New Jersey. Shop Rite officials will present the award on Friday, October 7 prior to the kick off of the Homecoming football game. Click on Header for details Congratulations to the Red Devils!!
Click HERE for Option II Information.
DIRECTIONS to Ridge High School Athletic Facilities
In-house physicals will be available for Spring sports 2:30-3:30pm at Ridge HS on January 18th and January 25th. Please register at the optional Online Physical Version link below:
All paper work is due for:
- Fall Sports by July 7th, 2016
- Winter Sports by November 4th, 2016
- Spring Sports by February 3rd, 2017
If you are submitting a new physical...please include
- 4 page physical form
- permission form
- 2 page athletic acknowledgement and consent form from Registration Packet (once per school). Registration packet completed online at FormReLeaf.com (see below for instructions)
If you have a current physical on file (physical date after March 3, 2016 for all sports except cheerleading after February 27, 2016) …please include
- 1 page health history update questionnaire (must be dated within 90 days of the first day of tryouts)
- permission form
- 2 page athletic acknowledgement and consent form from Registration Packet (once per school year). Registration packet completed online at FormReLeaf.com
Please make sure that your physician has completed the physical form in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be accepted and will delay clearance for your athlete.
Cognitive (Impact) Testing
Cognitive Testing must be completed by the athlete at home prior to the start of their season.Testing is done in the freshman and junior years. The signed permission form will be valid for your student’s four years at Ridge High School.
A passcode is needed to access the onlin6e Cognitive Testing. Click HERE for the passcode and directions to complete the testing.
To access the Cognitive Testing, please visit www.impacttest.com.
Printable Physical Forms
The following links should be printed and returned to the Athletic Office after completion.
Directions to access and complete the Registration Packet forms online are given below. If you register through the online process below, you DO NOT need to hand in a hard copy of the Athletic Registration Packet. Please make sure you register your athlete and not yourself.
Directions for Completing Registration Packet Online through Form ReLeaf
Go to www.FormReleaf.com
- Click on the “sign up” link in the top right corner
- Register as an individual and create account
- On the Top menu bar Select “Find Organization”
- Search For Ridge and Click On “School Name”
- Select the appropriate school
- Click on the “Program” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished click “Submit”
- The athletic office can verify all registrations when complete
Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ (844) 367-6735
Ridge Booster Club
The Ridge Booster Club is a non-profit organization which supports the athletic programs at Ridge High School by providing financial support, equipment and facilities enhancements, and awards and scholarships. The Ridge Booster Club also strives to raise school spirit and awareness of all of our teams’ efforts throughout the entire community. For further information, please visit our website http://www.ridgebooster.com.
Ridge Sports Foundation
A charitable organization designed to benefit the various RidgeHigh School athletic programs by providing broad based support andfunding, including capital improvements, gifts, grants, and scholarshipsfor deserving student athletes at Ridge High School.
School Team Records
Varsity Team Records are available for all varsity sports dating back to the beginning of Ridge High School in 1961 and are included with the head coach's names and championships won. Click HERE to view.